Any questions, comments or complaints that you might have should be emailed to privacy@11Metaverse.com.
2. Information Collected in the Site
The personal information collected from you generally may include:
- Network information regarding transactions, including, among other things, the type of device you use, access times, hardware model, operating system and version, and other unique device identifiers.
- Information about plugins you might be using, included but not limited to those related to the management of cryptocurrency assets and any information provided by them.
- Your email and Ether address.
- The Site requires the highest level of browser permissions that could potentially lead to procurement of more personal information. Information on these permissions is used for a limited purpose, and why this is necessary, can be found in paragraph 3 below.
- Your interactions with the Site are documented via and processed by Google.
3. The Way your Personal Information is used
As with nearly all interactions that take place on the World Wide Web, the servers may receive information by virtue of your interaction with them, including but not limited to IP Addresses.
The Site requires full browser permissions that could potentially be used to access additional personal information. Such browser permissions are used for an extremely limited technical purpose for allowing the Site to properly interact with your browser. No additional information is obtained beyond what is necessary to provide the Site. No information received is shared with any third-party except as required for provision of the Site.
Public blockchains provide transparency into transactions and we are not responsible for preventing or managing information broadcasted on a blockchain.
4. What Is Done with Your Information
Your information may be used in the following ways:
- To analyze trends for how the Site are being used;
- To improve the Site;
- To help personalize your experience of the Site;
- If you provide your contact information, you may receive technical notices, updates, confirmations, security alerts, to provide support to you, to tell you about other products and services that might interest you, or to respond to your comments or questions.
Your information may be shared with third parties who need to access it in order to do work related to the Site, including doing things like helping make the Site available, or providing analytics services. These third parties only access and use your information as necessary to perform their functions.
Aggregations and anonymizations that contain your information may be created in a way that does not directly identify you. Those aggregations and anonymizations may be used or shared for a variety of purposes related to the Site and the 11 Metaverse Client.
Your personal information may be disclosed to agents, businesses, or service providers who process your personal information for providing the Site to you. The agreements with these service providers limit the kinds of information they can use or process and ensure they use reasonable efforts to keep your personal information secure.
In the event that the we are involved in a merger, acquisition, sale, bankruptcy, insolvency, reorganization, receivership, assignment for the benefit of creditors, or the application of laws or equitable principles affecting creditors’ rights generally, or other change of control, there may be a disclosure of your information to another entity related to such event.
5. Your Choice
7. Information Not Collected
Any other personally-identifiable information about you shall not be collected, unless you give it to us directly: by filling out a form, giving written feedback, communicating via third party social media sites, or otherwise communicating via the Site, or any other means.
Your Ethereum public address is not collected, but you should understand that transactions that take place using the Site are confirmed and managed via the Ethereum blockchain. You understand that your Ethereum public address will be made publicly visible whenever you engage in a transaction that is confirmed and managed via the Ethereum blockchain.
8. Information Security
Whilst neither we, nor any other organization, can guarantee the security of information processed online, we have appropriate security measures in place to protect your personal information. For example, the personal information you provide is stored on computer systems with limited access, encryption, or both.
9. Privacy Rights
Subject to applicable law, you may have some or all of the following rights in respect of your personal information: (i) to obtain a copy of your personal information together with information about how and on what basis that personal information is processed; (ii) to rectify inaccurate personal information (including the right to have incomplete personal information completed); (iii) to erase your personal information (in limited circumstances, where it is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or processed); (iv) to restrict processing of your personal information where: a. the accuracy of the personal information is contested; b. the processing is unlawful but you object to the erasure of the personal information; or c. we no longer require the personal information but it is still required for the establishment, exercise or defense of a legal claim; (v) to challenge processing which we have justified on the basis of a legitimate interest (as opposed to your consent, or to perform a contract with you); (vi) to prevent us from sending you direct marketing; (vii) to withdraw your consent to our processing of your personal information (where that processing is based on your consent); (viii) to object to decisions which are based solely on automated processing or profiling; (ix) in addition to the above, you have the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.
If you wish to investigate the exercising of any of these rights, please write to us at the following address: privacy@11Metaverse.com.
10. Changes and Updates
Contact Information: privacy@11Metaverse.com.